Monday, June 13, 2005

Response from Delta Vacations

I recently emailed Delta vacations b/c I noticed that they had the hotel as one of their destinations and I wanted them to know how awful it was. Here's their reply:

Dear Josh,

We appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your recent experience with your hotel accommodations. Customer feedback is imperative to the success of our business. Your input is appreciated as it allows us the opportunity to see which of our suppliers are valuable to our vacation packages.

Rest assured your comments have been forwarded to our Product Development Department so we may keep track of future comments we may receive regarding the Hotel Continental in Venice. Thanks you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Muneeza
Customer Support


From: "Joshua Friedman"
Sent: 06/10/2005 04:16 PM
To: Delta Vacations
Subject: Hotel Continental in Venice

Hi. Regarding the following vacation destination in Venice: http://www.deltavacations.com/property.aspx?code=MIL0041&dest=VENICE

I wanted to pass along some information about a recent tour that I was on, that stayed in the Hotel Continental in Venice. It was the worst experience at a hotel I've ever had, and I highly recommend that you remove it from your offerings. Here are some links showing people's thoughts:

http://www.travel-library.com/hotels/europe/italy/venice/hotel_continental.html

As you can see, several people on my tour have already written reviews, and i'm sure that more will do the same. It was the worst hotel that most of us had ever been to and I want to warn you so hopefully you can prevent Delta travellers from going there.

Regards,

Josh Friedman