Friday, June 24, 2005

Picture of Hotel Continental Venice


Here's just one of the pictures I took from one of my disgusting hotel rooms. It clear shows how dirty the wallpaper is, and you can see the large piece that was peeling off. The rooms were so disgusting I cannot imagine how more people haven't complained, and how people continue to stay at this hotel. Two of the three rooms we stayed in had broken beds. All the rooms had mosqitoes. The bedding looked like it was from 1970. The furniture looked even older. One of our friend's who stayed here as well had an incredible amount of dust in her room. It's as if the hotel staff hadn't dusted her room in months. it was really disgusting. I'm still waiting to hear back from Trafalgar, the tour company, regarding the letter I sent them. I requested reimbursements for the final night which we didn't use, and the money we spent to change our plan tickets. Hopefully they respond soon, it's been a couple of week's since I sent my letter.